Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 05 November 20192019-11-05 2020-01-04 it Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This leading systems integrator company is looking for a DevOps Engineer. In this job based in Jakarta, Indonesia, you will help the team in the service solutions division to grow its wing to provide a digital transformation projects.
About the DevOps Engineer Role:
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be part of the DevOps Team, reporting to the DevOps Manager.
- Gather customer requirements to understand the DevOps requirements
- Develop automated approaches for CI/CD pipeline and other systematic processes
- Maintain installation, provisioning, security and configuration procedures
- Develop technical solutions in terms of proposal and other deliverables
To succeed in this role, you must have three to five years of experience in DevOps, with other relevant experiences in software development/IT operations.
- In-depth experience using Kubernetes, Git, Openshift
- Linux-centric experience/ background is an advantage
- Experience in IT operations is an advantage
- Production operations and support at scale with a proven track record of maintaining highly available and performant platforms
The company is a part of the leading worldwide network consulting services according to IDC MarketScape 2019. In Indonesia, the company has trusted partnerships in multiple industries from banking, telecommunications as well as state-owned enterprises.
As a DevOps Engineer, you can build up your career path as an expert while working on many exciting projects. If you are driven to step up you career, this is the perfect role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.