Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 it Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fulfilling Frontend Developer job opportunity has just arisen at a leading fintech for education start up in Indonesia. You will be a part of a social mission to enable financial access to education by developing products for million students in Indonesia.
About the Frontend Developer Role:
As a part of the engineering team, you will translate the UI/UX design wireframes into code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will also work closely with the UI/UX designers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Collaborate with designers, product, and other engineers within and across teams
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Collaborate with QA on manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Build the reusable software components for supporting complex mobile applications
- Work with Product and UI/UX people to build the next products features
- Working knowledge of Clean Architecture
- Working knowledge of Unit Testing is a plus
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Continuous learner who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced team
The company has partnered with more than 200 universities across Indonesia and has helped over 20,000 students gain financial access to their education. They believe in making a social impact while creating a family-oriented work culture and transparency.
If you are interested to be part of a growing start up, this Frontend Developer role is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to find out more.