Senior Software Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 it Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Software Engineer job opportunity has just arisen at a global payment technology start up. You will be a part of payment technology infrastructure company that aims to simplify payment, and make it less time-consuming and more secure for family, friends, and businesses.
About the Senior Software Engineer Role:
As a part of the engineering team, you will develop most advanced payment infrastructure using the best practices in modern API to make payment simple, secure, and accessible for everyone. Existing products are including payment, invoice, platform integration, payroll and loan disbursement. You will develop the product based on customer behaviour insights from the data team.
• Develop payment products using the best practices in modern API development
• Improve the payment infrastructure to ensure reliability and security
• Work with the data team to provide insights into our customers’ behaviour
• Do whatever it takes to achieve team goal within company’s culture and value
To succeed in this Senior Software Engineer role, you need to have a successful track record of developing quality software products and deliver production-ready software.
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database schema design and query optimisation
- Experience with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks such as jest, mocha, supertest, and cucumber
- Ability to mentor and level up other software engineers on your team
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories
The company has international presence in United States and South East Asia and has successfully served big business across industries including e-commerce, logistics, and financial services.
If you have a successful track record in software engineering excellence, particularly working experience with banking, e-wallet, and retail outlet payment API, this Senior Software Engineer role is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to find out more.