Salary Market aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational sales, manufacturing and distribution company in the FMCG industry (ready-to-drink beverages) is looking for a Mulesoft Modeller to be based in Jakarta. In this role, you will design and build integration solutions and be involved with consistent development, integration and operational frameworks of the Company.
About Mulesoft Modeller Role:
Reporting to the Business System Manager, you will focus on developing Mulesoft modelling solutions and give input to current and future operational frameworks and process of the business.
- Work with operational teams to ensure continuous improvement of service
- Contribute to roadmaps and overall IT strategy for Development, Integration and Operations
- Contribute to a culture that strives on continuous improvement and innovation, ensuring consistent use of tools, design frameworks and alignment to all governance routines
- Work with delivery teams to ensure the correct technical designs and frameworks are in place to accelerate project delivery and operational teams to ensure quality, performance and security supportability in the finished products
To succeed in this Mulesoft Modeller role, you will need to have experience in Mulesoft Modelling or SAP PI in a regional team.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- At least five years' experience in in DevOps and Agile, SaaS tools and integration (ideally Mulesoft and/or SAP PI)
- Expertise in system development management, including approach selection (plan-driven or iterative/agile), resources optimisation, progress and development monitoring and roadmap development
- Expertise in system design; identify and evaluate alternative design options and improve your own design against the specifications
- Expertise in software design
- Expertise in data modelling and design
- Expertise in system integration and build
- Relationship Management skills to enhance relationship with customers and stakeholders
- Experience working in a regional team
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Strong passion for technology and desire to work in a fast-paced culture focusing on business process improvement
As a leading multinational company whose products are consumed at the rate of more than 1.9 billion drinks per day globally, the company provides you with a great career path and competitive benefit package. If you have a successful track record in Mulesoft and or SAP PI projects and ready to take up new challenge, this is the perfect role for you.
Apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity.