Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-26 2019-10-25 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Stability Engineer job opportunity has become available at a leading financial technology company, based in Jakarta.
About the Stability Engineer Role:
This leading financial technology company with massive user base and strong market presence is now opening up key engineering roles. The Stability Engineer is now needed to build the resilient technology within the significant business growth. In this job, you will work in collaboration with the engineering leads to ensure highly performing system for millions of daily transactions.
- Initiating and directing architectural changes across various systems as necessary through design, review, execution, and deployment to ensure results
- Assisting overall architecture change and ensure solutions are very well designed for the long term while also driving for a pragmatic approach to deliver results in phases that is aligned with business value
- Understanding, participating, and supporting the entire solution from ideation and visual design through the SDLC, lifecycle activities such as extending or updating a system, planning retirement of a system
- Collaborating effectively with engineers at different levels across the company as required for achieving goals
- Stability, reliability and sustainability should be in your DNA at all times, and you must be good at prioritising and juggling several urgent priorities
- Hands-on software engineer that can just roll-up your sleeves anytime to make various changes in the code and design
- Possess the right level of technical maturity to drive various tech initiatives, make tough calls in technical design and execution when needed, get buy-ins from other senior leads on your design/direction
- Knowledgeable with hands-on experience in regards to scalable back-end infrastructure that can sustain high volume of transactions and must guarantee very high up-time and availability at the same time. Big plus if you have done similar responsibility previously, especially in fintech
- Big plus if you stay up to date with the latest technology, designs, patterns, tools and trends in the fast-moving software world
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills is a must
- Strong leadership skills is a big plus
- Minimum of seven years of experience as a software engineer, with at least three years focusing on handling large-scale back-end design and architecture
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent, or master's in computer science is preferred
A growing financial technology company awaits your expertise.
Click on the link below to apply and find out more.