Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Very Attractive Package
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 18 August 20192019-08-18 2019-10-17 it Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Engineering Lead job has become available at a financial technology company with a digital lending platform that has revolutionised financial access for millions of Indonesians. Founded in Jakarta and backed by Singapore-based venture capital, the company is now expanding its business across Indonesia.
About the Engineering Lead Role:
As Engineering lead, you will guide a team of 7 - 10 software engineers based on the user journey and report to the Engineering Manager to keep the process synchronised organisation goals.
- Work closely with the product team to understand their priorities, planning with the team members implementation strategies
- Actively involved in all stages of development process for all projects solving engineers’ obstacles to ensure timely and quality delivery
- Know all aspects of the company’s development projects and business processes in the field at any time
- Utilise tech leads to solve complex technical problems and to strategically chew off technical debt
- Understand the capabilities of each engineer, mentor them as effective developers and allow them to raise their technical expertise
- Identify things that could go wrong before engineers start implementing but also willing to be hands-on with the team investigating ugly production bugs
- Ensure all engineers apply and tailor software development concepts and best practices
- Occasionally write initial codebase so other engineers can follow and build upon it
- Work closely with other JULO engineers, testers, product managers, data scientists, data engineers, and operations
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these programming languages Python, Kotlin/Java for Android, Node.JS, and Golang
- Highly thoughtful in designing system architecture, loosely coupled business logic, and complex real world large SQL and document based data storage
- Highly knowledgeable in Linux/Unix OS system internals, data storage, computing resources, microservices in the produced software architecture
- Familiar in all kinds of development/testing/delivery/monitoring tools to bring source code in a text file to running code in production. For instance: unit and integration test frameworks like pytest or jazz, CI/CD tools like CircleCI and Jenkins, Docker containers, Kubernetes, GitOps, monitoring tools like Prometheus, APM tools like Datadog, log aggregators like Elasticsearch and Kibana, provisioning tools like Helm, Ansible, Vagrant, and Terraform
- Experience in agile development process and applications such as Jira
- Engineering/computer/IT degree with five years of diverse software development experience in large teams
- Great team player, have excellent work ethic, and have solid technical communication skills in English
If you are interested in knowing more about the role, click apply now to learn more.