Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Very Attractive Package
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A peer-to-peer lending fintech focused on small medium enterprises (SME) funding is currently recruiting for a Technical Lead position to manage a team of software developers building a secure yet reliable lending product. With a mission to empower Indonesian SMEs growth, the success of the product is critically impactful to financial inclusivity for the Indonesian economy.
About the Technical Lead Role:
As Technical Lead, you will be trusted to transform organisational goals by overseeing the developer's team on designing and building the systems that power company core business of lending and loan processing. Your challenge would be guiding the team to build features end to end, from algorithms that support complex loan products to the internal UIs that operations teams use. The team is growing, but still lean enough to not require excessive specialisation – you will have the opportunity to take on a wide variety of tasks within strategy and technical.
- Design, implement, and maintain developer-friendly APIs and services
- Implement and maintain functional internal-facing UIs; pixel perfection is not necessary
- Contribute to code and architecture reviews to keep our code quality high
- Debug and resolve production issues; take part in blameless postmortems
- Plan and execute smooth migrations to new technology as a way of managing technical debt
- Build tools, automation, and internal portals that enable our business and operations team
- Have a track record of shipping software in a distributed systems environment
- Enthusiastic about solving business needs and having a tight feedback loop with internal users
- Pragmatic about the need to release less-than-perfect software and continuously iterate on it
- Can identify and articulate trade-offs in software and data design
- Can communicate both technical and business requirements fluently
- Excited about both learning new things and teaching others
- Three to four years of leadership experience would be a plus
A fintech company with empowerment mission is inviting you to join and collaborate. If you’re interested to know more about the role, click apply now and let’s discuss.