Quality Assurance Engineer
Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 it Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global payment infrastructure company based in South Jakarta is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer with experience in building scalable products in collaboration with the software engineers team. This product is built upon world-class APIs and UI dashboard to simplify the payments process and enable the exponential growth of many tech startups across Indonesia.
About the Quality Assurance Engineer Role:
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be highly rewarded for your ability in not only fixing bugs and approving codes but also giving input to the development cycle for a long term optimum solution. Your testing strategy, problem solving skills and attention to detail will make a huge impact on the quality of the product.
- Perform test scoping, estimation, preparation and execution for application enhancements and bug fixes
- Administer detailed test plans, progress reports and end of test reports
- Analyse requirements documentation and provide constructive feedback with detailed test estimations
- Liaise with product managers, team leads and developers to accurately understand the systems and produce effective test scripts and execution plans
- Proactively engage with all stakeholders to close gaps in requirements
- Define test scenarios based on business requirements and debug, record and manage defects throughout their lifecycle
- Own manual integration test activities on the core application service using REST API clients and database query tools
- Author new and update existing automated integration tests of all the core business APIs
- Maintain automation test suites and provide regular feedback for continuous improvement
- Provide team demos and conduct learning sessions to ensure fluid collaboration and knowledge share within the QA and wider development teams
- At least three years of professional experience within e-commerce or e-payments
- Strong QA background in REST API and Web GUI testing
- Good experience in manual and automated testing tools
- Excellent fault finding, debugging and diagnostic skills
- Exposure to API testing using jmeter/postman, etc.
- Knowledge of Selenium Webdriver (using Java or python)
- Proven experience designing and implementing test plans and complex test scenarios
- Comfortable in an Agile environment with rapid application development
- Extremely organised, methodical but remain logical and realistic to achieve targets
- Confident collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders whilst taking full ownership of all test activities within your scope
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English
A multicultural team is waiting for you to join and collaborate. If you are interested to know more about the role, click apply now and let’s discuss.