Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 it Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH PT Jing Dong Indonesia https://www.jd.id/ https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/jdid_logo.gif
An exciting Backend Developer job has just become available for JD.com in Indonesia.
About the Backend Developer Role:
After its success in China, JD.com is now working on building its successful e-commerce business in Indonesia. With the advanced technology development, JD.ID will be definitely a great place where skill and knowledge transfer is highly embraced. In this role, you will be responsible for server-side web application logic and integration.
- Write the web services and APIs used by front end developers and mobile application developers
- Develop new software and tools according to business requirements
- Support and monitor software deployed to production environment
- Improve and maintain deployed application according to new changes
- Track and monitor system issues
To succeed in this Backend Developer role, you should be proficient in Java programming.
- Bachelor of Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- Proficiency in Java programming language, proven by portfolio
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience with reporting platforms (Jasper Reports)
- Subversion, GIT
- Clean code and follow standard java software conventions
- Required skills:
- Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Struts2, Spring MVC or JSF frameworks
- SQL, JDBC and RDBMS (Oracle and/or MYSQL)
- XML and Web Services (WSDL, XSD, SOAP, and HTTP)
- Application Servers (Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, WebLogic, Nginx, and Varnish)
- Preferred Skills:
- System Engineering: Deploying and setting up environments
- jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap
- DB2, MSSQL
- Weblogic, WebSphere, Glassfish
- Unit Testing: TestNG, JUnit
- Performance Debugging and Testing: JMeter
This is a competitive e-commerce company that offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.