Full Stack Engineer (Bali)
Salary Relocation Allowance
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 it Denpasar ID IDR 20000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leeader in the field of technology is looking for a passionate individual to fill its Full Stack Engineer role. If you want to make a difference in the world, have a strong will of constant learning and development, are open and collaborative, and never stop striving to improve and develop yourself and the products you are responsible for, this is a job for you.
About this Full Stack Engineer (Bali) role:
As a Full Stack Engineer for a leading Indonesian on-demand platform, you will be responsible for imagining, building, deploying and running one or more of these products. You will own the future of this product, ensure its quality, and get to see the impacts of your efforts for many people in their everyday lives. This expansion team will be located in Denpasar and new joiner coming from outside Bali will be supported with the relocation allowance to certain period of time. We want our engineering team to enjoy the relaxing vibes while having fun in the product building!
- Work with your team and product owners to refine and develop the product direction and implementation
- Write great quality, scalable, and maintainable code
- Ensure all codes are thoroughly covered by automated tests, and all features meet quality checks before deployment
- Deploy, monitor, maintain and fix products in production
- Contribute to the constant improvement of practices and processes in the team
- At least two years of professional experience in a similar role developing high quality software
- Excellent in at least one of the following languages (Go, Clojure, Java, Ruby, Scala, Kotlin, iOSSwift) and excited to learning new languages/technologies
- Passion for learning and applying Lean/XP development methods (TDD, Pair Programming, Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration/Delivery)
- Any DevOps (Infrastructure as Code, Build pipelines, monitoring, etc.) experience is highly regarded
- Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment
- Passion for quality and best practices but with a pragmatism that understands the balance between perfection and delivering value in a timely manner
- Good written and spoken English
- Comfortable in multi-cultural working environment
If Bali is your dream workplace, and if high quality software has been always your passion, then this opportunity is too interesting to be missed. Apply now and let's discuss!