iOS Engineer (Senior/Lead)
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
A Senior/Lead iOS Engineer role has become available at one of Indonesia's leading on-demand platforms, to work across various product teams to build and develop scalable solutions for growth.
About Senior/Lead iOS Engineer role:
You will collaborate with product teams including Transportation, Food Delivery, C2C Logistic, Mobile Payment and many more, in interesting combinations of scale and complexity.
- Design, build and improve the mobile experiences for one of the world's fastest growing mobile apps
- Lead, mentor and manage deliverables of a small team of iOS developers
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Backend, DevOps, Design etc.) on planning and execution
- Proactively manage stakeholders communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies
- Provide technology leadership to the team and foster engineering excellence
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams in a global environment
- A willingness to expand into a full stack role, with an emphasis on iOS
- Strong understanding of iOS Apps architecture and implementation
- Proficient in OOPs, Design Patterns
- Proficiency in Web Technologies will be a plus
- Proficient in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode and the iOS SDK
- Ability to troubleshoot fuzzy problems across systems and subsystems effectively
- Ability to write model code for functional and nonfunctional requirements and help improve the code quality standard across the team
- Ability to design systems/subsystems, API contracts and enable platformization independently
- Working experience with popular libraries for networking, async, image loading etc.
- Ability to create extendable and reusable eco systems & platforms and mobile
- Well versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Ability to understand and implement continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles
The office is headquartered in South Jakarta, but the candidate will be required to travel across Southeast Asia to get in touch with the expansion team and help them to solve problems.
If a massive user base and a socially impactful product sounds challenging and interesting for you at the same time, get your profile reviewed by applying now! Detail brief about the company profile and job role are provided over discussion for the shorlisted candidate.