Android Engineer (Senior/Lead)
Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month + Very Attractive
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
An exciting Senior/Lead Android Engineer role is available at an Indonesian leading on-demand platform, to work across various product teams to build and develop scalable solutions for growth.
About this Senior/Lead Android Engineer role:
You will collaborate with product teams, including Transportation, Food Delivery, C2C Logistic, Mobile Payment and many more, in interesting combinations of scale and complexity.
- Translate growth objectives into quick prototypes, iterative MVPs, A/B experiments, evaluate and then upgrade into scalable and extensible design
- Experiment, A/B test, and iterate closely with business and creative teams
- Own discovery for the entire Home Screen of mobile application
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Product, DevOps, UX, Data Science, Data Engineering, QA etc.) on planning and execution
- Design, build and improve the mobile experiences for one of the world's fastest growing mobile app in travel
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Backend, DevOps, Design etc.) on planning and execution
- Proactively manage stakeholders communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies
- Provide technology leadership to the team and foster engineering excellence
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams in a global environment
- More than four years of experience
- A willingness to expand into a full stack role, with an emphasis on Android
- Strong understanding of Android Apps architecture and implementation
- Experience in building SDKs
- Proficiency with Kotlin, Git and Gradle
- Ability to troubleshoot fuzzy problems across systems and subsystems effectively
- Ability to write model code for functional and nonfunctional requirements and help improve the code quality standard across the team
- Ability to design systems/sub-systems, API contracts and enable platformization independently
- Working experience with popular libraries for networking, async, image loading etc.
- Ability to create extendable and reusable eco systems & platforms and mobile
- Well versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Ability to understand and implement continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles
The office is headquartered in South Jakarta, but you be required to travel across Southeast Asia to get in touch with the expansion team and help them solve problems.
If it sounds challenging and interesting for you at the same time, get your profile reviewed by applying now! Detail brief about the company profile and job role are provided over discussion for the shorlisted candidate.