Salary Annual Bonus + Sports Membership
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
An iOS Developer in a Global Multi-Financing Company has just become available.
About this iOS Developer role:
You will work in multicultural environment whereby your technical expertise and adaptability skill are both trained at once. You will also get the opportunity to research on latest technology trend to ensure your technical skill is leading the industry! You will build a financial products for the daily transaction of massive user base in Indonesia with global technology standard and quality. Check the description below to see if you are a great match for the iOS Developer position.
As an iOS Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Develop new project from scratch or continue an existing one
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Always research about new technology in mobile development
- Can work as a team or individual
As an iOS Developer, you are required to:
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience / Familiar with API Authorization technic in iOS development
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, best practice and iOS lifecycle
- Good understanding any kind of security in iOS
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to analyse and understand business requirements then translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to create IOS code and structure project by using an Object Oriented Programming.
- Familiarity with some of Google APIs (Cloud messaging, maps, etc.) and Social Media integration
- Knowledge about developing native live chat iOS application and Payment Gateway integration is a plus
- Familiarity with any kind of analytical tools in iOS development
- Knowledge in iOS programming such as Swift
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
If it sounds challenging and interesting for you at the same time, get your profile reviewed by applying now! Detail brief about the company profile and job role are provided over discussion for the shortlisted candidate.