Senior Software Engineer
Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-16 it Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As part of their expansion plan for their APAC Research & Development (R&D) Team in Jakarta, Allegro are looking to recruit a a Senior Software Engineer (C# .Net) to join then and help improve their software product offerings.
About the Senior Software Engineer Role:
As a Senior Software Engineer you will participate in the Research and Development of service oriented Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) software solutions, with a particular focus on customisations to the core product, for power and gas utilities, refiners, producers, commodity traders, retailers and consumers.
- User interface- usability, responsiveness, aesthetics for optimal user experience
- Application of Server- Object-Oriented (SOO) design principles, design service oriented API's, polymorphism, encapsulation and inheritance
- Data Model Design Principles, including normalisation, primary key and foreign key relationships, indexing strategies for performance tuning, and data model constraints
- Perform unit and performance testing
- Ensure adherence to agile development/methodology
- Create, maintain and enhance Allegro's product suite (Trade, Valuation, Settlement, Hedge, Connect, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, six to eight years’ experience in software design and development
- Strong C# skills
- .Net Window Forms
- SQL on SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase or Access
- Experience of Rational and Large Databases
- Experience of 3rd Tier architecture
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to work and communicate with a team
- Ability to speak, read and understand fluent English
- Previous CTRM experience is not essential; instead, this is a great opportunity to learn about CTRM in the energy trading industry
Please apply now to learn more.