Frontend Engineer (React.JS)
Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-07-01 it Jakarta ID IDR 10000000 15000000 15000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A platform for fresh produce believes that technology could be one of the key in empowering Indonesian farmers while serving customers at once. Many household (B2C) and F&B business (B2B) have been benefited through efficient supply chain process and highly accessible fresh products, all connected by technology. Check the details below to see if you are the right match for the Frontend Engineer (React.JS) job.
About The Frontend Engineer (React.JS) Role:
Existing web and operation portal system developed in React.js, Redux and Webpack, supported by GraphQL and microservices written in Node.js and Java with MySQL, MongoDB, and Firebase as database
- Developing a system with main focus on performance, efficiency and scalability
- Working on various micro service including API, inventory, warehousing, order system, etc in clean manner and focused on scalability
- Have relevant experiences for minimum two years in building user-centric web apps using modern HTML, CSS3, and JS (React.js)
- Inspired, driven and proactive
- Comfortable to work in the fast paced of a start-up environment
- Open-mind to diversity of background, social, culture and personalities
- Good communication skills to address technical problem early in the process
- Natural born leader and willingness to lead when you see any room of improvement
- Ability to manage yourself and time during development sprint, priority management is the key
- Ready to step up when the team need accurate deliverability
If the description mention all about you, the opportunity for significant work does await.
Apply now to find out more.