Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-07-01 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading financial technology company with massive user base and strong market presence is now opening its key position of engineering roles. A Scalability Engineer to be based in Jakarta is now needed to build the resilient technology within the significant business growth. In this job, you will work in collaboration with the engineering leads to ensure highly performing system for millions of daily transactions.
About the Scalability Engineer Role?
- Initiating and directing architectural changes across various systems as necessary through design, review, execution, and deployment to ensure results
- Assisting overall architecture change and ensure solutions are very well designed for the long-term while also driving for a pragmatic approach to deliver results in phases that is aligned with business value
- Understanding, participating, and supporting the entire solution from ideation and visual design through the SDLC, lifecycle activities such as extending or updating a system, planning retirement of a system
- Collaborating effectively with engineers at different levels across the company as required for the goal achievement
- Scalability, reliability and sustainability should be in your DNA at all times, but you are also very good at prioritising and juggling several urgent priorities
- Hands-on software engineer that can just roll-up your sleeves anytime to make various changes in the code and design
- Possess the right level of technical maturity to drive various tech initiatives, make tough calls in technical design and execution when needed, get buy-ins from other senior leads on your design/direction
- Knowledgeable with hands-on experience in regards to scalable back-end infrastructure that can sustain high volume of transactions and must guarantee very high up-time and availability at the same time. Big plus if you have done similar responsibility previously, especially on Fintech
- Big plus if you stay up to date with the latest technology, designs, patterns, tools and trends in the fast moving software world
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills is a must
- Strong leadership skill is a big plus
- Minimum seven years' experience as a software engineer, with at least three years focusing on handling large-scale back-end design and architecture
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent, or Master Computer Science is preferred
A growing Financial Technology company does await your expertise and joining.
Click the link below to apply.