Salary Attractive Benefit
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 it Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
About The Frontend Engineer Role:
As a Frontend Engineer you will apply your technical expertise to develop mobile based applications and website in alignment with the product team. As frontend engineer, you will be required to develop in standardised quality of technology as well as the room for exploration.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Collect feedback and build solutions for users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Minimum 3 years experience work as Frontend Developer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
This leading online reservation company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and looking for the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you keen to explore more details of the opportunity, contact me for further discussion.