Backend Engineer (Golang)
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A Financial Technology company has an attractive Backend Engineer job opportunity that has just arisen.
About The Backend Engineer (Golang) Role:
As a Backend Engineer you will be required to apply your best practices in Golang to develop backend services for financial technology platform.
- Writing API and developing backend services
- Applying best practices and code standards of Golang
- Conducting code review for each code changes
- Designing technical solution from requirements and break down into assignable tasks
- Documenting process, design, and architecture
- Guiding and mentoring junior engineers on carrying out various tasks efficiently
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent knowledge of database design and queries.
- Understanding in object oriented and functional programming
- Experience in writing unit test or test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience in Go or NodeJS
- Experience in PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Redis will be a big plus
- Excellent knowledge of database design and queries
- Excellent knowledge in various data structure such as array, list, and map
- Basic knowledge in Pub/Sub pattern, queue and websocket
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
This leading FinTech company is rapidly expanding and is recognised as a pioneer in its field of expertise.
If you are passionate in leveraging building technology for supporting business outcomes, this role is for you.
Apply now or contact me