Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An asset management company based in Indonesia and Singapore is looking for a CTO for their online trading platform creation.
About the CTO Role:
In this role, you will be expected to have a strong interest towards investment, trading and financial services with a technology/application development background.
- Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of the information technology needs of the company to ensure the IT capabilities are responsive to the needs of the company's growth and objectives
- Working and collaborating with the existing vendor on transfer knowledge to accelerate the development of the application
- Spearhead IT initiatives and communicate them to the founder and relevant stakeholders to ensure buy-in. Work with various parties to ensure IT projects are implemented accordingly to plan and define metrics and measures to monitor the progress of each of the project
- To guide and support in the writing of core code, and to train and lead core team members to troubleshoot and solve problems whenever needed including code review and optimisation.
- Develop and implement operating policies and approaches for computing and information technology to ensure smooth operations and compliance with the various information technology functions
- Responsible for the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans
- Ensure the security of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Establish company infrastructure to support and guide individual divisions/departments/sites in computing and information technology efforts
- Train and development team members in the IT function to ensure a high level of professionalism in meeting the desired performance standards and functional objectives
- Minimum of 5 years of programming/software development experience, including mobile developments is preferred
- Candidate should ideally be either from a Fintech or asset management, software house or IT Consultancy background
- Basic knowledge on capital markets / asset management / stock exchange / Foreign Exchange / CFD trading is preferred
- Must have programming background with relevant degree/certification
- Experienced with various software delivery models and project management (Agile/Scrum) methodologies.
- Have experience managing and building a technology team
- The candidate would be a commercially astute professional with the ability to balance control, governance and business needs
- He/she will also be able to understand and evaluate the key value drivers of the businesses and overall organisation
The company currently amassed various offline and online portfolio including property management, F&B and beauty retail business. The start-up itself is funded within a Series A, tremendous growth opportunity.
If you are an experienced technologist, with a strong interest in financial services and capital markets, apply now or contact me for further information!