Salary Salary + Attractive Benefits
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 it Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the largest tech companies backed by a well-established group has a Lead DevOps job that has just arisen at their headquarters located in Jakarta office. The role will be leading a team of approximately five to six people.
About the Lead DevOps Role:
The Lead DevOps will oversee and lead the activities of the DevOps department and play a crucial part in building IT infrastructure, maintaining quality and production.
- Sizing, Dimensioning, Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing on-premise based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Ensure network management and infrastructure management including application monitoring, cluster management, storage management and KPI reporting
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Ensuring critical system security using best in class security solutions
To succeed in this role, you will need experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (Cloudera or Hortonworks): Impala, HBase, Hive, Zookeeper, Spark, Oozie, Sqoop, Kafka, and flume.
- DB Skills: DB administration experience (MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL)
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies
- Have experiences playing around with: Druid, ELK stack, Superset, Pentaho, Tableau
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in on-premise and cloud environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools
- Strong scripting (e.g. Python, Bash, Ruby and automation skills
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Zabbix, Nagios)
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as Git is a must.
- Networking: Understanding network topology and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)
- At least four years of professional working experience preferable
This leading technology company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is committed in building an engineering excellence culture.
If you are a senior DevOps practitioner who is determined, focusend, and looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or contact me for further information.