Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Attractive
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An iOS developer job at a global financial services company has just arisen. The role requires a minimum of 2 years experience and will be based in Jakarta. This company has a massive technology team and looking to expand further in Indonesia.
About the iOS developer Role:
A global financial services company is looking for an iOS developer with minimum of 2 years of experience to be placed in Jakarta. This company has a massive tech team and looking to expand further in Indonesia
- Development of new software and tools according to business requirements
- Support and monitoring of software deployed to production environment
- Improvement and maintenance of deployed application according to new changes
- Track and monitor system issues
- Provide application support for business users and internal customers
- Perform software tests
- To cooperate with our international SW provider
- To create, prepare, and maintain system documentation
- Take care of system localisation
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Develop new project from scratch or continue an existing one.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
To succeed in this role, you will preferably need to be well versed in VIPER architecture in iOS iand have experience in submission of iOS appa in the App Store.
- Using the latest Swift programming language version
- Implement Object Oriented in their iOS app
- Gitflow branching technique
- Familiar with CI/CD technology is a plus
- Familiar with popular iOS 3rd party SDK
- Experienced with iOS Unit Testing & UI Testing
- Have been working at least 1 year in iOS development
- Fully interested in iOS development / Mobile app development
- At least a Bachelor degree in relevant fields (Technology/IT)
- Experience with Mobile development, in iOS for at least 2 years
- Understanding of end-to-end business processes
- Ability to identify, track and see issues through to resolution
- Attention to details
- Analytical mind which is able to process information logically
- Good Command in English
The iOS Developer position is ideal for a junior mobile engineer who wants to take their career forward in one of the biggest financial services company in the world. It will be a challenging yet rewarding role.
Apply now or contact me today for further information.