User Experience (UX) Principal
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the largest Indonesian conglomerate is looking to develop a new digital technology entity – starting with the hiring of a User Experience (UX) Principal to initiate, plan and execute product development for their new fin tech/e-wallet application.
About the User Experience (UX) Principal role:
The User Experience (UX) Principal will plan and oversee various projects to realise the product, in liaison with the Lead of Experience and the rest of the start-up’s management team. This is for a Senior UX candidate who is looking to take the next step in creating an exciting new product.
- Create new product design solutions for both internal and external end-users
- Initiate, analyse, propose and launch new ideas to better user experience
- Coordinate and work closely with stakeholders to bring in knowledge and findings on user experience
- Identifying the most appropriate UX strategy for the product based on A|B Testing, and other various research processes
- Deep understanding of end-to-end online customer journey and strategies to induce successful user conversion
- Mastery in both Android and iOS
- Thorough knowledge and experience planning, documenting and leading interactive projects
- Ability to translate complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wire frames or prototypes
- Excellent communication skills, along with clear logical thinking
- Expertise in UX and ability to work independently to create from scratch
- Experience working collaboratively and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Experience in e-commerce / fin tech related product team is appreciated
- Bachelor’s Degree, and solid 5+ years of experience in UX
If you are strategic, creative, and want to make an impact on a well-funded and high potential incoming start-up, this UX Principal role is for you.
- This company is open to both local and international talents seeking new opportunities in Indonesia.
- Should you feel unsuitable for this role, I’m happy to review UI/UX CVs for other vacancies. Please reach out to me via email below.