Head of Product
Salary Salary + AllowancesFULL_TIME
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 mining Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An exciting Head of Product role has just become available at one of the most promising renewable energy start-ups in Indonesia, which is also part of a large energy and mining conglomerate. The role is based in Jakarta and reporting directly to the co-founder and CEO.
About the Head of Product role:
As the Head of Product, you will be responsible for all product matters including, but not limited to, analysis, development, innovation, road map, and leading a team of developers.
- Take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, define the user/customer journey, define the features, create preliminary design concepts (including UI/UX best suited for the end users), and drive the development and implementation of the product road map
- Develop requirements and specifications for new applications, processes and initiatives
- Manage the integration of the new product with an existing application
- Work closely with business stakeholders to help define the product strategy that meets the external & internal end user's needs while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and resource costs
- Lead and work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features
- Closely manage roll out of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritisation, high level requirement gathering, and reviewing usage metrics.
To succeed in this role, you should be a strategic thinker with a business acumen who is extremely analytically and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritising.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is highly preferred
- Have 3-6 years of Product Management experience working in the online industry, with end-to-end Product Development experiences, will be an added advantage
- Work well under pressure, could work within stringent time line, and to collaborate across departments to achieve results
- Must be a true problem solver with skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs into usable products
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
Our client is a highly promising start-up in renewable technology in Indonesia. As part of a large multinational conglomerate, this company is well-positioned to serve the needs of Indonesia through the products and solutions they provide.
If you have a successful track record in related projects and enjoy working in a start-up culture, please apply now.