Salary Attractive Salary + Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-07 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A challenging CTO role has become available at an growing and successful start-up company. The office is located in Jakarta and the successful candidate will be reporting to the C-level. This is a role for an experienced IT professional who is a leader in their field.
About the CTO Role:
The CTO will oversee all technical aspects and technological resources of the company for the purpose of organisational growth. He/she will establish a technological vision for an organisation and lead the company's technological development. The successful candidate must be able to look at the system with a bird's-eye view, understand which business process(es) will be affected with every new improvement, and communicate accordingly to all the stakeholders.
- Works closely with clients/business units to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Works with other business units to use new technologies to improve IT business processes
- Conducts research to improve the technological assets of the company
- Oversees IT budgets
- Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
- Reviews and approves proposed development releases
To succeed in this CTO role, you will need to have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Excellent and proactive communication skills, both spoken and written
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Exceptional project management and organisation skills
- Successful in fast paced and quick changing environments
- Technical expertise in digital systems architecture, design and development
- Minimum of ten years prior experience preferred
This company is a digital portfolio of a large conglomerate in Indonesia. This company's culture is demanding but if you are responsible and confident, able to communicate and have a can-do attitude, this company is for you.
Please apply today to this exciting opportunity.