Product Manager (Non-Coding)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An e-commerce company is looking for a Product Managers to initiate, plan and execute product development and product management projects for their app and web. For this role, no coding experience is necessary.
About the Product Manager (Non-Coding) Role:
The Product Manager will develop various sophisticated projects, reporting directly to the Head of Strategy.
- Define and implement product development and product management plan
- Create new product solutions for both internal and external end-users
- Initiate, analyse, propose and launch new product ideas
- Maintain existing products in the app
- Coordinate and work closely with business teams to launch and market new products
- Collaborate with designers on front-end UI/UX features
To succeed in this Product Manager (Non-Coding) role, you will need to conduct market intelligence to maintain competitiveness and profitability of the products.
- Ability to develop conceptual diagrams, wire frames, and product design documents
- Excellent communication skills, along with clear logical thinking
- Experience working collaboratively and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Able to demonstrate a track record of getting things done in fast-paced environments
- Experience in e-commerce related products is appreciated
- 3+ years of experience in product development/management is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, technology or equivalent in professional experience
- Proficiency in various product design and project management tools
This is a leading e-commerce company that will allow you to use the most sophisticated technology and have chance to work with ex-silicon valley engineers. The company emphasises in building their talents and thinking creatively outside the box.
If you are strategic, creative, and want to make an impact on a leading start-up, this Product Manager (Non-Coding) is the opportunity for you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.