Senior Product Manager - API
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An award winning financial technology / IT company, is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager - API for the Jakarta office.
About the Senior Product Manager - API role:
This Senior Product Manager - API is a highly visible position, reports directly to the CIO and interacts with a broad spectrum of stakeholders including developers, architects, designers, business leaders and the various associated stake holders including external clients. In this role, you will be responsible for requirements articulation, user flow and specifications, aggregation, prioritisation, execution and implementation
Other key responsibilities:
- Managing the product development life-cycle for the development of new platforms
- Enhancement and extensible of existing platform capabilities and services
- Forging strong partnerships with platform sponsors, designers, and developers to define feature sets, features, story maps, detailed user stories (functional and non-functional) as well as other requirements artefacts (business architecture, acceptance criteria, etc.) to support the development process
- Work closely with the PMs and Scrum teams to communicate requirements to the Scrum development teams for execution and implementation
- Partner with the technology leadership team to define the platform road-map priorities and ensure that it remains aligned with the broader Digital and Mobile Products strategy and priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in similar capacity
- Familiarity with web services, transaction work flow modelling
- Familiar with tools like azure , omnigraffle to draw process flows and user stories
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organised while managing competing priorities
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organisation without formal reporting structure authority
- Knowledge in Payments and Mobile apps development
- Well versed in APIS Rest , software technologies , user interface technologies (web, mobile, rich client)
If you are an experienced software engineer, who works on multiple projects, knowledgeable in work flow process and good amount of experience in handling API Integration between systems, this opportunity is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more about this opportunity.