IT Application Development Manager
Salary Salary + Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-06 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A new challenging IT Application Development Manager role has just become available at a large FMCG company. This position reports to the Head of IT and is based in West Jakarta.
About the IT Application Development Manager role:
The successful IT Application Development Manager will lead a team of internal and external staff. You will have to be able to see applications at an architectural level and business processes with a birds-eye view.
- Manage and lead MIS application development team to implement enterprise business solutions.
- Work directly with individual or multiple users to provide solutions to a wide range of business and technical problems.
- Identify, gather, and document requirements for system enhancements and seek solution for users to increase usage of applications.
- Analyse system specification and build end-to-end system designs based on user requirements and required business process.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Identify opportunities to improve system functionality that will improve business processes and support critical business strategies.
- Supervise MIS application development staff.
- Lead a team of both functional and technical in the implementation.
- Maintain the configuration and support activities for SAP MM, SD, Basis, and ABAP.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of IT development and project management experiences.
- Experience in SAP (multiple modules, but SD is most important).
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions and complete projects with little direction.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive in a multi-project environment, while ensuring production systems are up and performing well.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in Bahasa Indonesia and English).
This company is a large FMCG company that has been around in Indonesia for more than 60 years. Its products are a part of life in Indonesia. The culture is challenging and demanding, but if you're up to new challenges and looking to further your career this role is for you.