VP of Product
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 16 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of our client (e-marketplace) just open an exciting VP of Product position. You will be in charge with various strategy & development roles and working directly with all C-level.
About the VP of Product role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing various monetising projects while defining new features for potential revenue stream.
- Develop & establish the division’s technical vision and road map, accounting for risks & opportunities in partnership with the company’s Chief Enterprise Architect
- Lead resource allocation process to prioritise development initiatives
- Identify technology trends and evolving user behaviour
- Drive innovation that leverages key technology trends such as mobile, cloud, big data, responsive design, machine learning and modern APIs
- Lead technical programs including software engineers, product managers and other engineering teams
- Direct the execution of enterprise-wide information security plans to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the division’s applications, data and servers
- Proven track record of building strong teams, including prudent succession planning
- Outstanding intellectual acumen with a natural willingness to engage in constructive & transparent discussions
- Ability to inspire others
- Strategic thinker
- MBA or equivalent experience in Computer Science and at least 5 years’ experience in the Information Technology field.
- Minimum of 2 years management and strategic experience in this field preferred
This e-marketplace is targeting very niche industry that other firms haven’t really touch it. If you’re excited to become market breakthrough, joining this company will bring you a lot of excitement.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.