Head of Digital Product Development
Salary Attractive salary + benefits
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 20 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A challenging Head of Digital Product Development job has just become available at an exciting and growing IT company. You will be reporting to the C-suite and will be based in South Jakarta.
About the Head of Digital Product Development role:
To be a successful Head of Digital Product Development, you will have to create and lead the product team. You will be in charge of all product efforts and help to continue improving the company's products. You will take this company to the next level as the company will be launching a new online application product to help grow and monetise the business in the next stage of the company's development.
- In coordination with CTO and CEO, define sprint roadmap for website, mobile, and back-office apps
- Define product specifications and communicate them to development team
- Coordinate with different teams to integrate their feedback in the products
- Follow development progress and communicate them with the rest of the company
- Ensure quality of product upon release
- Communicate constantly with the company's product users to improve User Experience of the different stakeholders
- Participate in strategic product decisions with top management (mainly C-suite)
To succeed in this Head of Digital Product Development role, you should be an experienced product manager with a minimum of 10 years' experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a product manager. Experience in online consumer business is a plus
- Proven successful experience in improving product(s) for a large customer base
- Strong communication skills and able to work with multiple teams
- Analytical and data-driven
- Hard-working and looking for challenges
The company has been in business for three years, with the founders coming from a large e-commerce company. It is backed by large VCs and has been rated as one of the 20 most promising start-ups by Forbes magazine.
Apply today or email me to discuss this exciting opportunity.