Salary Attractive salary + Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 06 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A challenging CTO role has become available at our client's portfolio company(ies). Our client is one of the leading conglomerates in Indonesia who has been moving into the digital sector (Fin-tech / New Media and Internet) for the past few years. The office is located in Jakarta, Indonesia, and the successful candidate will be reporting to the C-level. This is a role for an entrepreneurial IT professional who is a leader in their field.
About the CTO role:
The CTO will oversee all technical aspects and technological resources of the company for the purpose of organisational growth. He/she will establish a technological vision for an organisation and lead the company's technological development. He/she will also improve current products that have already been developed and take them to the next level. The successful candidate must be able to look at the system with a bird's-eye view, understand which business process(es) will be affected with every new improvement, and communicate accordingly to all the stakeholders.
- Works closely with clients/business units, including C-levels, to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Works with other business units to use new technologies to improve IT business processes
- Conducts research to improve the technological assets of the company
- Oversees IT budgets
- Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company
- Reviews and approves proposed development releases
- Entrepreneurial - Candidate who has an experience in starting his/her own start-up(s) from scratch will be highly considered.
- Excellent and proactive communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Exceptional project management and organisation skills
- Successful in fast paced and quick changing environments
- Technical expertise in digital systems architecture, design and development
- Minimum of 5-7 years prior experience is preferred
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
The client's company is a digital portfolio of a large conglomerate in Indonesia. This company's culture is demanding but if you are responsible and confident, able to communicate and have a can-do attitude, this company is for you.
Please apply today to this exciting opportunity.