Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 06 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the top Indonesia e-commerce just open an exciting Front-End Engineer position based in Yogyakarta and/or Bandung.
About the Front-End Engineer role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing various sophisticated internal projects and reporting directly to lead engineer.
- Imagine, prioritise, build, instrument, ship, and analyse product changes for growth/optimisation
- Analyse existing product/flow and propose relevant improvement
- Build features for line of business products
- Responsible for building all the necessary features/tools to improve existing process or unlock potential growth
- Contribute to automated UI test suite
To succeed in the role, you should have a good engineering background and eagerness to improve the existing product experience.
- Fast learner and having good analytic thinking
- Excellence in proposing creative solutions to challenging problems
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Good communication skill, team player and comfortable working with cross functional team
This e-commerce is recognised as one the most advanced technology builder in Indonesia. Their products are innovative spans from manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, customer service, marketing and applications (web and mobile).
If you have a successful track record of software development and enjoy working at the starts up culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.