Senior Software Engineer
Salary +Allowance +Benefits
Consultant Maria Nugroho
Date posted 11 April 2017
A Fintech company has just opened office in Sudirman area of Jakarta and is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team in Indonesia.
About the Senior Software Engineer Role:
You will be reporting into the Country Manager for Indonesia and will be part of a medium sized agile development team responsible for the entire life cycle of the application.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will join one of our Agile development teams directly responsible for a wide range of Digital Banking solution from Core Banking to Mobile Banking.
- Participate/conduct user-requirement study; preparation of requirement specifications in accordance to users' needs
- Implementation of projects and enhancements
- Conduct technical feasibility study, evaluate and analyze user requirements, and recommend solutions
- Preparation of Functional and Technical Specifications
- Perform coding and unit testing in accordance with System Development Life Cycle
- Perform system and integration testing, and support user acceptance testing and implementation
- Provide production support and resolve issues
To succeed in this Senior Software Engineer role, you should be highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Two to four years' working experience in banking industry
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from top university with GPA minimum 3
- Required skills : Java, HTML, JSP, Java Script, Struts, Hibernate, JMS, SQL/Oracle database, Tomcat/JBoss/Web Logic/WebSphere
- Ability to work effectively with clients to gather specifications for integration requirements
- Comfortable with learning new technologies
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
The company whilst considered a start-up/scale up business. They are subsidiary of one of the biggest financial institution in Asia whose assets size reaches more than 300bio USD. They have 11 subsidiaries in banking, insurance, securities and asset management.
If you meet the specific requirements and this sounds like a role you are interested in as you want to work in part of a dynamic team, apply today to discuss this new opportunity.