CTO / Head of IT
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 23 March 2017
A multinational leading private equity firm is looking for a CTO / Head of IT to be placed at one of its newest company portfolio that engages in online hospitality industry, based in Jakarta.
About the CTO / Head of IT role:
This role will be responsible for the company's IT applications and websites, infrastructure, vendor management and daily IT operations.
- Ensure that the company's applications (including websites), infrastructure, and information technology services are up and running
- Develop IT plan, budgeting and capacity planning to meet business growth
- Manage IT operations related projects
- Design policies/standards/SOPs/KPIs/best practices and promote it to its team
- Handle vendor management and negotiation
To succeed in this CTO / Head of IT role, you will need at least 10 years' experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor's/Masters degree in Computer Science or other related field
- Head of IT experience in hospitality/travel/tourism/OTA industry will be highly preferable
- Experienced in handling vendors, OSes, infrastructure application, networking, database, enterprise applications, and other business applications
- Strong best practices experience
This multinational company is one of the leading private equity firms in Indonesia. It has invested in both established companies and start-ups, bringing positive results to consumers and investors both. The culture is demanding but if you are responsible for your work, confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.