Technical Product Owner
Salary +Allowance +Benefits
Consultant Maria Nugroho
Date posted 23 March 2017
One of the growing conglomerate banks is looking for an outstanding Technical Product Owner to support the digital transformation project in Jakarta office.
About the Technical Product Owner Role:
In this business critical role, Technical Product Owner will develop requirements and specifications for new applications, processes and initiatives, or analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing applications. Technical Product Owner not only collaborates closely with the business areas to identify requirements, project specifications and business case as well as ensures that the solutions satisfy business needs and implemented successfully but also stays with the project from inception to delivery, while guiding teams of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers.
- Work with customers and multiple team to understand business demands that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions
- Describe the user experience and app features
- Involved in the full app features development lifecycle, including UX/UI best suited for consumer.
- Executes production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
To succeed in the Technical Product Owner job, you need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with senior business leaders, across borders, and internal matrix.
- Understanding of banking products and app development
- Great communication, documentation, and presentation skills, positive energy, able to help identify, facilitate, and drive a business solution to completion
- Understanding of the way in which IT teams need to interact with business teams in order to make both successful
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills with both external and internal contacts and ability to lead projects involving multiple functional areas to meet critical deadlines
As a privately owned company, the Bank has constantly increased in market share in the challenging in growing market in the country. Efforts and initiatives needed to meet the needs of our customer and communities, especially in today’s digital era. As one of the most digitally innovative bank in Indonesia, we are very much committed to strengthen the bank’s digital presence and makes banking easier and more exciting for all. The Bank aspires to achieve highest professional standard and the branches have grown rapidly in Indonesia.
If you have strong digital experience, a high work rate, and are accountable, do not wait any longer to apply for this prominent Technical Product Owner role.