Salary +Allowance +Benefits
Consultant Maria Nugroho
Date posted 20 March 2017
One of the growing conglomerate banks is looking for an outstanding UI/UX Lead to support the digital transformation project in Jakarta office.
About the UI/UX Lead role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to drive product design from end-to-end to create distinctive digital solutions for customers and employees and working within cross-functional agile product teams.
Furthermore, UI/UX Lead will work with product owners and engineers to create elegant user experience to create business impact (e.g., customer and employee engagement/productivity).
- Explore solution space and refine concepts via wire frames and detailed high definition design
- Define the visual style & position relative to organisation's design guidelines
- Design and deliver elegant and delightful product experiences as part of a cross-functional agile product teams
- Actively collaborate with business/brand stakeholders throughout the design and development process
- Clearly articulate design needs and key decisions to business stakeholders across markets & brands collaborating closely with product leads & product owners
- Build prototypes and design tests to validate customer needs, requirements and behaviours
To succeed in the UI/UX Lead job, you need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with senior business leaders, across borders, and internal matrix.
- Strong experience in software design and development
- Experience with designing quality consumer products, as well as enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
- Well-rounded, user-centered design portfolio that spans some combination of web, mobile, tablet, TV, and wearable
- Graphical and visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe suite, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Azure, or other tools for graphic design, visual design.
- Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of agile software development process
As a privately owned company, the bank has constantly increased in market share in the challenging in growing market in the country. Efforts and initiatives needed to meet the needs of our customer and communities, especially in today’s digital era. As one of the most digitally innovative bank in Indonesia, we are very much committed to strengthen the bank’s digital presence and makes banking easier and more exciting for all. The bank aspires to achieve highest professional standard and the branches have grown rapidly in Indonesia.
If you have strong digital experience, a high work rate, and are accountable, do not wait any longer to apply for this prominent UI/UX Lead role.