Salary +Allowance +Benefits
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Maria Nugroho
Date posted 23 March 2017
One of the growing conglomerate banks is looking for an outstanding Dev Ops to support the digital transformation project located in Jakarta office.
About the Dev Ops role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the design and implementation of application's build, release, deployment, and configuration activities. Dev Ops is responsible for not only working closely with clients and IT team members to understand the departmental stakeholder requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions, but also working with internal business partners to gather requirements, prototyping, architect, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues.
- Manage the deployment and network operations, scripting and coding, and move into the development
- Improve the planning of test and deployment to have a more holistic view of the technical environments
- Conducting automation and delivering software by taking from developer’s workstation, through develop and test cycles, and toward production
- Driving continuous improvement of tooling and building pipelines to speed up feedback loops, shifting testing and shorten delivery release cycles
- Understanding and applying best practices and fostering knowledge sharing to provide solutions for complex business problems, while ensuring implementation of the solutions
To succeed in the Dev Ops job, you need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with senior business leaders, across borders, and internal matrix.
- Understanding of configuration management tools in addition to automation and build frameworks (e.g. Ant/Maven/Jenkins), significant experience with agile development practices, continuous integration and test automation (TDD, BDD, Selenium)
- Skilled in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Ruby, Bash, Python) and experience across the entire software development life-cycle from inception, through build to production and have lived with the impact of software and system design decisions on manageability, suitability, and troubleshooting
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools, data management skills
- Focusing on business outcome, efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
As a privately owned company, the bank has constantly increased in market share in the challenging in growing market in the country. Efforts and initiatives needed to meet the needs of our customer and communities, especially in today’s digital era. As one of the most digitally innovative bank in Indonesia, we are very much committed to strengthen the bank’s digital presence and makes banking easier and more exciting for all. The bank aspires to achieve highest professional standard and the branches have grown rapidly in Indonesia.
If you have strong digital engineering experience, a high work rate, and are accountable, do not wait any longer to apply for this prominent Dev Ops role.