Salary +Allowance +Benefit
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Maria Nugroho
Date posted 23 March 2017
A fin-tech company has just opened office located in CBD area in South Jakarta and is looking for Full-Stack Developer to join their team in Indonesia.
About the Full-Stack Developer role:
You will be reporting into the Country Manager for Indonesia and will be part of a medium sized agile development team responsible for the entire life cycle of the application.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will join one of our agile development teams directly responsible for a wide range of digital banking solution from core banking to mobile banking.
- Delivering shippable product every 2-week iteration
- Helping product owner conduct user research and create prototypes to discover values
- Conducting research and proof of concepts of new technology
- Supporting products and features that are live in production
- Improving self and the team's skills and productivity
To succeed in this Full-Stack Developer role, you should be highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience (including open source/part time)
- Strong fundamentals in at least one of these: Node.js, GoLang, iOS (Swift or Objective C) or Android development
- Experience/knowledge of microservices architecture, asynchronous programming style and RESTful API
- Basic understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing frameworks
- Knowledge of NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- Experience using source control client such as svn or git
- Passionate about creating great products and services with a strong self-motivation to keep improving
- Excellent English communication skills and dedicated team player
- Willing to travel
The company whilst considered a start-up/scale up business, already has nearly 200 employees accross a number of countries in South East Asia including Thailand and Vietnam and is expanding into Indonesia. The company itself produces fin tech solutions for large corporate banks as well as smaller start-up digital banks.
If you meet the specific requirements and this sounds like a role you are interested in as you want to work in part of a dynamic team, please apply today to discuss this new opportunity.