Salary +Insurance +Allowance
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Maria Nugroho
Date posted 23 March 2017
A fin tech company located in SCBD area of Jakarta is looking for an iOS Developer to join their team in Indonesia.
About the iOS Developer role:
You will be reporting to the Country Manager for Indonesia and will be part of a medium sized agile development team responsible for the entire life cycle of the application.
- Working with Product Owner on release planning and roadmap
- Designing solutions in multi-discipline team
- Delivering working software every iteration (2-4 weeks)
- Creating automated unit, integration and performance testing
- Conducting regular user experience testing
- Reducing technical debt
- Presenting at product review sessions with stakeholders
- Providing proof of concepts as part of new technology research
To succeed in this iOS Developer job, you should be highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in Objective-C and Swift Programming
- Good understanding of MVC, MVP and MVVM (we use MVVM)
- Can use version control and git
- Good understanding of reactive programming
- Passion for delivering code with automated unit, UI and integration testing
- Passion for learning and is willing to grow beyond the role of mobile developer
- Ability to work collaboratively in a self-managing team
- A great team player
- English proficiency, both verbal and written
- Willing to travel
The company whilst considered a start-up/scale up business, already has nearly 200 employees across a number of countries in South East Asia including Thailand and Vietnam and is expanding into Indonesia. The company itself produces fin tech solutions for large corporate banks as well as smaller start-up digital banks.
If you meet the specific requirements and this sounds like a role you are interested in as you want to work in part of a dynamic team, please apply today to discuss this new opportunity.