Solution Delivery Senior Manager - Finance & Supply Chain
Salary IDR40000000 - IDR55000000 per month + Benefits
Consultant Maria Nugroho
Date posted 12 December 2016
An exciting Solution Delivery Senior Manager job has just become available at one of the top FMCG companies in the world. This role reports directly to the Head of IT in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Solution Delivery Senior Manager - Finance & Supply Chain Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the overall design, validation and deployment and mapping of the system solution the process and data standards contained within the global template across company subsidiary in Australia and New Zealand, across a specified value chain or business process group. (e.g. Record to Report, Forecast to Deploy, Procure to Pay, Market to Cash, Human Resource Management Business Intelligence and Reporting, Master Data Management).
- Secure overall Business buy-in / approval of processes through the design phase, including trade-offs between local and global
- Ensure the end to end process is detailed and quality checked
- Manage the relationship with and representing CCA in the global process and data standardisation efforts
- Review of functional design definitions for the global processes, data standards and local systems
- Design of integration between global systems and local systems
- Development of functional design definitions for local requirements – reports, interfaces, enhancements, workflows and data conversions
- Integration with global BSLs on process, data, standards and systems and user acceptance testing, data cleansing and conversion activities
- Management of service providers (e.g. management of third party providers of applications systems expertise and services)
To succeed in the Solution Delivery Senior Manager - Finance & Supply Chain job, you need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business leaders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from a reputable university; preferably majoring in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Sciences or any related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Information System & Technology area, preferably from the FMCG industry / multinational companies
- Minimum 3 years' in a managerial role
- Tertiary qualified in process related area or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge in: mobile platform, .NET framework, Desktop and Web Application development
- Strong architecture design knowledge in above technologies
- Strong change management concept
- Business processes within a specific area (e.g. Record to Report, Forecast to Deploy, Procure to Pay, Market to Cash, Human Resource Management Business Intelligence and Reporting, Master Data management)
- Systems and process integration expertise
- Integration and systems testing
- Data extraction and conversion
- Ability to develop application requirements based on input gathered from various sources
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness and quality compliance with established project standards
- Facilitation experience for conducting review sessions and running stakeholder meetings
This world-renowned FMCG company has been in the industry for more than 100 years. It ranks as one of the largest FMCG companies of the world. Furthermore, it is also listed as one of the top 25 most innovative companies of the world. It offers innovative technologies,opportunity to work with international teams, projects and partners, competitive benefits and individual development opportunities to their employees.
If you are self-driven, thrive to learn and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great learning curve and career progression await the right person in this exciting Solution Delivery Senior Manager - Finance & Supply Chain job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.