Head of Marketing Analytics
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Marketing Analytics job has just been made available at one of Indonesia’s leading payments, rewards and financial services platforms based in Jakarta. In this role, you will have the opportunity to ensure the company’s group standards using big data.
About the Head of Marketing Analytics Role:
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you must possess a mix of robust business understanding, data architecture knowledge, plus analytical techniques to transform data into insights that help marketing teams improve campaign performance (across online and offline channels) and measure the impact of the change. You will enable marketing teams to be data-driven by developing scalable BI reports, models, and tools.
- Provide analytics project support to demand planning and marketing teams
- Shape and drive the development of the company’s marketing BI infrastructure including data warehousing, reporting and analytics platforms
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing efforts including partnerships, promotions, digital channels, and traditional media across different customer types
- Oversee development of new data models to understand customer behaviour, drive customer segmentation, and improve life cycle from customer acquisition to retention
- Use customer-centric data for campaign optimisation, targeted promotions, and interesting data stories
- Define key business and financial metrics for marketing teams, to track performance and growth across a broad portfolio of services
- Work cross-functionally with product, data, and business teams on planning new launches/migrations and tracking adoption
To succeed in this Head of Marketing Analytics role, you will need to possess strong commercial and analytical rigour.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Statistics or Engineering from a reputable university in Indonesia
- Master’s degree, MBA/MSc or related programmes are preferred
- Strong analytical experience (at least seven years) and business acumen, preferably in e-commerce or internet industry
- Knowledge of analytical tools, including Excel (VBA, Pivot), database querying (SQL), relational databases, Omniture, Tableau, SAS, etc. preferred
- Programming language such as Python is preferred
- Passion for data analytics and driven to apply insights into practice
- Ability to synthesise big datasets into meaningful insights and provide appropriate BI reports/presentations to stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Fast learner; ability to acquire new technical skills as needed
- Versatile, self-driven, detail-oriented and hands-on
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of marketing/analytical concepts such as segmentation, customer life cycle, re-targeting, attribution models, prediction, and A/B testing is preferred
- Full professional working proficiency in the English language is required
- Any background in Tableau, Appsflyer and Google Analytics or similar technologies is a plus
- People-management experience
This payment solutions firm is famous for its persistence and breakthrough. They have been in Indonesia’s market since it was starting to consolidate.
If you have a successful track record of related projects, this Head of Marketing Analytics is the perfect role for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.