Business Intelligence Specialist (VP)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 65000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Intelligence Specialist (VP) job has just become available at one of the largest Southeast Asian e-commerce companies in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Business Intelligence Specialist (VP) Role:
User operation leads the growth initiatives for this e-commerce platform based on the ecosystem and operations matrix. Using user profiles and data insights, you will design the user life cycle and segmentation, build the operations/engagement strategy gathered with category and commercial teams to create a scalable marketplace in Indonesia.
- Be the expert in using data to measure and analyse business performance in each our markets and lines of business
- Explore business issues/opportunities, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for business growth
- Partner with management and operational teams to deep dive on core issues and use data to find answers
- Collaborate with various expert teams to roll out effective products/services and to expand data for building richer insights
- Lead new data analytics capability rollouts and/or data-led initiatives throughout the company
- Monitor key metrics and alert the business on potential issues
- Analyse operational efficiency and build business models to guide decision-making
- Design market/business intelligence reports and performance measurement dashboards to share with senior management
- Daily/weekly/monthly performance analysis to monitor the performance of the business, to locate risk and to discover potential business opportunities
- Perform ad hoc business analysis, to drill down on certain business challenges, providing conclusions and advice based on data analysis
- Help to summarise data analysis requirements to conduct data application projects (need communication with data tech team)
To succeed in this Business Intelligence Specialist (VP) role, you will need to possess strong commercial and analytical rigour.
- Bachelor’s/master's degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or Business/Marketing Management
- At least five years' work experience in business performance analysis reporting, data analysis, with independent thoughts and insight
- Experience in business, strategy and/or tech consulting is an advantage
- Experience managing teams and senior stakeholders
- Ability to perceive opportunities from mass data
- Experienced SQL skill, as well as a basic analytical tool such as SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Experience in leading cross BU-level analysis projects
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Results and detail-orientated with a strong emphasis on problem-solving
- Fluency in English
- e-Commerce experience is a plus
- Ability to thrive at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce start ups.
If you have a successful track record in analytics, this Business Intelligence Specialist (VP) is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.