Senior Data Scientist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Data Scientist job opportunity has just arisen at one of Southeast Asia's leading fintech start ups. You will be a part of a digital lending company that is revolutionising access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. The company has developed the first digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness using its mobile app.
About the Senior Data Scientist Role:
As part of the analytics team you will plan, develop and deploy machine learning models and advanced analytics solutions to solve business problems.
- Define problems and hypotheses, develop recommendations and decision support tools to increase business value
- Continuously improve the predictive value of models and monitor model performance in production systems closely
- Coordinate and lead junior data scientists and engineers in their work
- Develop a culture of highly reproducible work, attention to detail, quality of work and getting solutions to production quickly
To succeed in this Senior Data Scientist role, you will need strong analytics skills, technical skills, financial knowledge and business acumen.
- Exceptional can-do attitude
- More than three years' experience in applied quantitative analysis, statistical analysis or modelling
- More than three years' experience in Python or R, and proficiency in Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn or equivalent in R, AutoML frameworks
- Proven management experience of small teams
- Solid communication skills (Bahasa Indonesia and English)
- Results-oriented and willing to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of linear algebra, (multivariate) calculus, applied mathematics and statistics, algorithms and complex optimisation
- Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, applied math, engineering, computer science, or similar advanced degree is preferred
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading fintech start ups.
If you have a successful track record in analytics and data science projects, this Senior Data Scientist role is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to find out more.