Head of Business Intelligence Financial Services
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-06 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Indonesia’s first and fastest growing unicorn with a leading on-demand Super App is seeking a Head of Business Intelligence for the financial services segment. This role reports directly to the Head of Financial Services Platform.
About the Head of Business Intelligence Financial Services Role:
This company is seeking a talented, strategically focused analytics leader to drive business insights, deliver business functions-facing solutions, build a data-driven decision making environment as well as be in charge of data architecture. You will be accountable for both strategic and analytics projects/implementation using sophisticated analytics techniques to unlock the company’s growth such as profitability analysis, segmentation, and fraud mitigation.
- Directly lead a team of a dozen analysts and developers while exerting leadership and influence across functions and more than 10 stakeholders
- Own all reporting functions and work closely with various teams, including product, finance, compliance, and operations to ensure that data is provided in an accurate, timely, and useful manner
- Establish relevant reporting, perform necessary analytic deep dives to support strategy, drive business insights, and analyse performance of the department
- Partner closely with data science to tackle fraud mitigation
- Build and maintain reliable data foundation relevant for all business users across the team
- Proactively identify actions to capture value, i.e. customer segmentation, retention method, product success metrics
- Identify and translate market opportunities into actionable recommendations to achieve the team’s OKRs
To succeed in this Head of Business Intelligence Financial Services role, you will need strong analytic skills, technical skills, financial knowledge and business acumen. You must also have strong influence and people leadership skills to effectively run a diverse team of analysts, data scientists, and data engineers; drive project prioritisation and roadmap; partner effectively with large scale of business functions.
- Minimum of five years' experience in business intelligence/data analytics, with experience of taking on roles with increasing responsibility
- Minimum of three to five years' management experience
- Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience in startup(s) as well as enterprises who have created solutions at scale is highly preferable; experience in fintech in particular is a huge bonus
- Expert with SQL, proficient in R and/or python is a huge bonus
- Experience with Tableau, Metabase, CleverTap and Datadog preferred
- Experience with AWS, Postgre, and GCP is preferred but not required
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading tech start-ups.
If you have successfully completed analytics and business intelligence projects, this Head of Business Intelligence Financial Services job is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.