Risk Assurance Analytics Manager
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 it Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity for a Risk Assurance Analytics Manager has just arisen at one the largest consulting firms in the world.
About the Risk Assurance Analytics Manager Role:
This role is a leadership position, within risk assurance compliance and analytics services, to be reporting directly to the Senior Manager. Your role will focus on the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor and predict risk.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to senior managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and the brand
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong commercial and analytical rigour.
- Bachelor's degree - information technology or management information systems
- Minimum of six years of work experience
- Experienced using statistical packages for analysing data (Excel, R, Python, SPSS, SAS, Lavastorm, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills - understands and can describe typical issues surrounding the quality of data within business systems and how these can be resolved. Is able to assimilate data and provide insightful analysis to address client’s questions or problems in a timely fashion
- Passion for data analysis, mathematics, statistics, modelling, or pattern recognition
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and communication skills
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms for processing large data
- Proactively drive and influence the use of data and analytics with facts, insights, wrapped with an actionable framework
- Some knowledge of finance, accounting, and ERP systems is preferable, although not essential
This consulting firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and enjoy working in a consulting firm, this Risk Assurance Analytics Manager is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.