Head of Business Intelligence
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Business Intelligence job has just become available at one of Indonesia’s leading unicorn start ups, based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Business Intelligence Role:
In this role, you will lead a team while exerting leadership and influence across different functions. You will conduct simplification of reports, translate market opportunities into insights, undertake dashboard design and automation to save resources in analytic functions, conduct simplification of ad hoc analysis preparation to save resources in analytic functions and increase ad hoc analysis delivery.
- Manage tasks and projects delivery in agreed time lines and according to internal methodology to provide fast and resource-effective delivery
- All tasks must be properly analysed, developed, tested, documented and deployed to production environment without production incidents
- Define methodology for selected BI platform usage by business users and BI team to ensure optimal BI platform utilisation on a company level
- Develop relationships with other senior stakeholders
- Define and manage BI platform development plans, organise development prioritisation on a company level to ensure continuous enhancement of BI platform and optimal usage by business users
- Provide work progress, risks and issues related report with adequate data to maintain the quality of project result and proper communication to business users
- Prepare and maintain individual development plan for each team member to ensure constant improvement of skills and performance of team members and whole team
- Actively monitor production systems, reports and data quality to quickly identify incidents to minimise negative impact on business users and business operations
- Ensure effective resolution of production incidents by proper communication with internal and external teams, adequate reporting to management and business users to minimise negative impact on business
To succeed in this Head of Business Intelligence role, you will need to possess strong commercial and analytical rigour.
- Minimum of five to seven years' experience in business intelligence and/or analytic, with experience in taking on roles with increasing responsibility
- Minimum of three years' management experience
- Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Experience in start-up(s), as well as enterprises which have created solutions at scale, is preferable
- Knowledge of BI best practices/methodologies
- Experience with SQL and reporting techniques. Proficient in R and/or Python is preferable
- Understand data visualisation tools such as tableau and meta base
- Communications experience including presentation experience
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce start ups.
If you have a successful track record in analytic and data engineering projects, this Head of Business Intelligence is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply today to learn more.