Market Intelligence Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Indonesia’s leading decacorn start ups is recruiting for an exciting Market Intelligence Lead job, based in Jakarta. This job opportunity is for one of the fastest growing start ups in Southeast Asia. It is the largest start up based out of Indonesia in terms of total valuation, funds-raised, and number of transactions.
About the Market Intelligence Lead Role:
In this role, you will join a growing team that provides key insights to aid in the development and execution of product design, marketing and communication, and overall operational and business strategy. This role is based in Jakarta and will oversee market intelligence across the Indonesian archipelago. The role reports directly to the Group Head of Research and Insights (based in Singapore).
- Prescribe and conduct methodologically-sound quantitative research based on sampling methodologies
- Identify data sources to understand data trends for categories and brands that the company competes in
- Be the owner of scoping work, negotiating terms, and otherwise managing vendors
- Develop and manage a system for regularly reporting trended data to key stakeholders
- Integrate data sources and analytical processes to produce meaningful insights
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to fine-tune methodology and results
- Manage a multilayered team with direct and indirect reports
To succeed in this Market Intelligence Lead role, you will need to possess strong commercial and analytical rigour. This role requires a combination of strong technical research and analytic capability complemented by strong business acumen and organisational prowess. The ideal candidate has the ability to balance both numeric and creative skills, is a strong communicator, and works well in a cross-functional, team-oriented structure.
- 8 - 15 years' experience in the field of research, strategy, consulting, or analytics
- Experience with sampling methodology as well as data analytics
- Experience with deep understanding of large data sets and data integration
- Preference given to candidates with SQL Query skills
- Executive-level communication and influencing skills
- Familiarity with industry-grade dashboarding systems
This decacorn start up is famous for its persistence and breakthrough. They have been in Indonesia’s market since its consolidation.
If you have had success in analytics and data engineering projects, this Market Intelligence Lead is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.