Senior Data Scientist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Data Scientist job opportunity has just arisen at one of Southeast Asia's leading fintech start-ups. You will be a part of a digital lending company that is revolutionising access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. The company has developed the first digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness using its mobile app.
About this Senior Data Scientist Role:
As part of the analytics team you will plan, develop and deploy machine learning models and advanced analytics solutions to solve business problems.
- Define problems and hypotheses, develop recommendations and decision-support tools to increase business value
- Continuously improve the predictive value of models and monitor model performance in production systems closely
- Coordinate and lead junior data scientists and engineers in their work
- Develop a culture of highly reproducible work, attention to detail, quality of work and getting solutions to production quickly
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong analytical rigour.
- Exceptional can-do attitude
- More than three years of experience in applied quantitative analysis, statistical analysis or modelling
- More than three years of experience in Python or R, and proficiency in Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn or equivalent in R, AutoML frameworks
- Proven management experience of small teams
- Solid communication skills (Bahasa Indonesia and English)
- Results-oriented and willing to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of linear algebra, (multivariate) calculus, applied mathematics and statistics, algorithms and complex optimisation
- Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, applied math, engineering, computer science, or similar advanced degree is preferred
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading fintech start-ups.
If you have a successful track record in analytics and data science projects, this Senior Data Scientist is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to find out more.