VP of Business Intelligence
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP of Business Intelligence job has just become available at one of Indonesia’s leading unicorn start-ups.
About the VP of Business Intelligence Role:
In this role, you will lead the wide scope of cross-functional business intelligence organisations. You will standardise the reporting across all departments to ensure data consistency, simplification of report, dashboard design and automation, as well as simplification of ad hoc analysis preparation to save resources in analytical functions and increase ad hoc analysis delivery.
- Manage tasks and projects delivery in agreed timelines and according to internal methodology to provide fast and resource effective delivery
- Properly analyse, develop, test, document and deploy all tasks to production environment without production incidents
- Define methodology for selected BI platform usage by business users and BI team to ensure optimal BI platform utilisation on a company level
- Develop relationships with other senior stakeholders
- Define and manage BI platform development plan, organise development prioritisation on company level to ensure continuous enhancement of BI platform and optimal usage by business users
- Provide work progress, risks and issues-related report with adequate data to maintain the quality of project result and proper communication to business users
- Prepare and maintain individual development plans for each team member to ensure constant improvement of skills and performance of team members and whole team
- Actively monitor production systems, reports and data quality to quickly identify incidents to minimise negative impact on business users and business operations
- Ensure the effective resolution of production incidents by proper communication with internal and external teams, adequate reporting to management and business users to minimise negative impact on the business
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong commercial and analytical rigour.
- Extensive experience with business intelligence process, software platforms, best practices - at least 10 years of experience
- Project management or team leader skills and experience - at least five years of experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of DWH modelling and ETL processes
- Excellent knowledge of reporting processes and best practices, dashboard design
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, MS Excel
- Data analytic skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Task management skills
- Process-oriented thinking, understanding of business needs
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce start-ups.
If you have a successful track record in analytics and data engineering projects, this VP of Business Intelligence is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.