VP of Data
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP of Data role has become available at Indonesia’s leading unicorn technology company, based in Jakarta. In this job, you will have the opportunity to lead an incredible team of intelligent data scientists, data engineers and business intelligence associates.
About the VP of Data Role:
Your role will be to focus on leading, developing, executing and maintaining the vision and strategies to drive significant improvement within the data analytics organisation.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive dramatic improvements to business and customer outcomes around the end-to-end value chain of the company
- Perform analytics and leverage existing internal analytical tools to improve decision making and data, and analytics strategy development for key stakeholders across the end-to-end enterprise
- Drive adoption of data-driven solutions by key stakeholders and business processes
- Proactively identify opportunities to evolve the data and analytics road map based on the needs of key stakeholders
- Challenge teams and customers to seek innovative approaches and complete transformation to address problems and opportunities
- Develop and mentor members of the analytics team
- Build a talent road map to meet the needs of the business.
- Evolve the capabilities of the team as required to support the business
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess strong leadership, commercial and analytical rigour.
- Must be able to work from the Jakarta office
- At least 10 years of experience in analytics, informatics, data science, or similar field
- Five years of experience working with business areas in the development and delivery of advanced analytics products
- Experience in leveraging best practice advanced analytics (e.g. predictive modelling, artificial intelligence, machine learning) to drive business outcomes
- Deep knowledge of retail and e-commerce domains required
- Experience working closely with executive leadership
- An inclusive, hands-on leadership style with proven experience leading, motivating, developing, and inspiring a team of analytics professionals
- Outstanding spoken and written communication and presentation skills, especially with respect to clearly communicating complex data-driven topics
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce start-ups.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and want work-life balance, this VP of Data is the perfect role for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.