Business Intelligence Specialist (VP)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 22 August 20192019-08-22 2019-10-21 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 65000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Intelligence Specialist (VP) job opportunity has just become available at one of the largest Southeast Asian e-commerce companies in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Business Intelligence Specialist (VP) Role:
User Operation leads the growth initiatives for this e-commerce platform base on the ecosystem and operations matrix. Regarding user profile and data insight, design the user lifecycle and segmentation, building the operations/engagement strategy gather with category and commercial teams to create a scalable marketplace in Indonesia. This company is seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing.
- Be the expert in using data to measure and analyse business performance in each our markets and lines of business
- Explore business issues/opportunities, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for business growth
- Partner with management and operational teams to deep dive on core issues and use our data to find answers
- Collaborate with various expert teams to rollout effective products/services and to expand data for building richer insights
- Lead new data analytics capability rollouts and/or data-led initiatives throughout the company
- Monitor key metrics and alert the business on potential issues
- Analyse operational efficiency and build business models to guide decision-making
- Design market/business intelligence reports and performance measurement dashboards to share with senior management
- Daily/weekly/monthly performance analysis to monitor the performance of the business, to locate risk and to discover potential business opportunities
- Perform ad hoc business analysis, to drill down on certain business challenges, providing conclusions and advice based on data analysis
- Help to summarise data analysis requirements to conduct data application projects (need communication with data tech team)
- Bachelor’s/master's degree, preferably in analytics, statistics, mathematics or business/marketing management
- AT least five years of work experience in business performance analysis reporting, data analysis, with independent thoughts and insight
- Experience in business, strategy and/or tech consulting is an advantage
- Experience of managing teams and senior stakeholders
- Ability to perceive opportunities from mass data
- Experienced SQL skill, as well as a basic analytical tool such as SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Experience in leading cross BU level analysis projects
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Results and detail orientated with a strong emphasis on problem-solving
- Must be fluent in English
- e-Commerce experience is a plus
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce start-ups.
If you have a successful track record in analytics, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.